The SEO Content Manager has experience overseeing and executing on a website’s overall SEO strategy. This includes all facets of SEO from keyword research and on page optimizations, to technical SEO, content strategy and link building. They review organic search performance, identify problem areas and opportunities and provide actionable recommendations for improvement. They also have a support team dedicated in assisting with specific SEO specialties. The SEO Manager is often the first point of contact and the “face” of StatBid for our clients, and is responsible for the clear communication of expectations and results.
The SEO & Content Manager develops and oversees the organic search strategies for clients related to technical SEO, on page SEO, link acquisition and content creation. They will have, or develop, deep familiarity with those contexts.
- You are especially strong in both written and verbal communication (email, Slack, phone, video-conference, in-person).
- You are proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- You have advanced experience using SEO research tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- You have used Screaming Frog or other web crawling tools to analyze a website with at least 10,000 URLs.
- You have used Data Studio or similar reporting tools to create custom reports from Google Analytics, Search Console, or other 3rd party data source.
- You are familiar with and competent in executing data analysis using spreadsheet or database tools (Google Sheets, Excel, Data Studio, etc.).
- You have improved a site’s authority score through link acquisition methods that drove keyword ranking improvements.
- You will create SEO-optimized content designed to deliver results, whether that be traffic, links, revenue, or all three.
- You have experience executing a content audit–reviewing existing content and providing optimization recommendations.
Willing to Do:
- Improve your existing SEO skill set using our internal knowledge base.
- Stay up to date on current events in SEO such as changing algorithms, new tools, industry case studies and news.
- You are a team-oriented player and recognize your success, and the success of our clients, is the success of the whole team.
- You embrace following the StatBid playbook (we don’t work like other agencies, after all), but also work collaboratively to improve those standards.
- You are diplomatic and can say “no” to certain client requests that we don’t support while preserving the client relationship.
- You seek ways to inform and train others around you, including colleagues and clients.
- Medical & vision plan
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible holidays
In early 2015, Roy Steves and Shilo Jones knew that there was an opening in the market for a new kind of digital marketing agency. They designed the business around a few core concepts:
- We love to talk shop. One of the most rewarding aspects of their past careers had been meeting up with other eCommerce professionals, and comparing notes on what worked, what didn’t, and what was learned. StatBid was to be a vessel for that sharing.
- We want to help, even outside our channel. An extension of the first, this allows us to use our own eCommerce experience to provide guidance and recommendations to those clients who could benefit from it–and not just within Google Ads. Roy and Shilo’s passion extended to everything from attribution to margin management to inventory planning.
- We want to work with the best, from anywhere. In another diversion from our past experience, we decided to build StatBid as an entirely remote team. While we’d have to relearn how to manage and develop teams, as our in-office experience wouldn’t port directly, we would have access to talent from across the country, and even the world.
At Statbid, we’re a small group, with around ten full-time staff (including the founders), and a small host of incredibly talented freelancers from around the globe. The team at StatBid is learning quickly, improving daily, and helping produce sustainable profit and growth for our clients.
While our team is remote, this position is currently limited to those working in the U.S.
To read more about this opening, click the Apply button below!