Job ID 977733BRLocation Celebration, Florida, United StatesBusiness Disney ParksDate posted May 10, 2022Flex Type Hybrid
The Search Engine Optimization Manager II will lead the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts for a defined set of businesses within the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts segment, and other businesses within The Walt Disney Company. You will oversee the performance of SEO, and maintain collaborative relationships with web development, media, marketing, public relations and social media teams to maximize the traffic and revenue captured through natural search for our owned online content. You will seek-out and develop new forms of technologies for test-and-learn applications to help maintain a competitive advantage. You will oversee the reporting data for organic search traffic for the businesses supported, and ensure its accuracy and sharing performance with executives and teams.
Customer Engagement (CE) is part of the Marketing Center of Excellence within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP). We connect consumers to the place where dreams come true through the development of holistic, audience-focused, data-driven communication plans across offline, digital and direct relationship channels.
- Manage partnerships with important vendors
- Oversee comprehensive SEO strategies across lines of business
- Onsite and offsite optimization of content, technical and local SEO elements
- Innovate with industry best practices for SEO YOY KPI growth
- Present to leadership and partners to share SEO insights and results
- Manage relationships with web development and online content producing partners
- Oversee and evaluate our processes to maximize efficiency
- Technical knowledge with the ability to translate complex topics for a non-technical audience
- Manage organizational change, and promote collaboration with different teams
- Identify and prioritize any elements required under scope to reach segment and team goals
- Evaluate new opportunities from a strategic perspective
- 5+ years performing technical search engine optimization for a high volume consumer website
- Data and statistical analysis experience and have the ability to interpret results
- Strong working knowledge with Google Search Console and SEO platforms such as Screaming Frog and/or Moz
- High proficiency with Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Experience with Prerender solutions
- Experience optimizing websites in multiple different languages
- Analytics and relevant certifications
- Four year degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Computer Science, but work experience is prioritized
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.