Jordan Digital Marketing is a fully remote growth marketing agency and a finalist in the 2023 Google Premier Partners Workforce Excellence award and Search Engine Land’s 2023 Small PPC Agency of the Year award. We drive real business results for our clients through paid media, SEO, and content marketing. We work with high-growth startups, predominantly in B2B, SaaS, and Fintech. We are marketing experts who work as strategic partners and treat our clients’ businesses as if they were our own.
What You’ll Do
- Work across several accounts to drive the maximum results from Organic Search, using advanced SEO and content strategies both on and off page
- Diagnose and prioritize organic opportunities for growth through data platforms, technical and UX audits, content performance and more
- Develop and execute a collaborative SEO strategy for clients that’s aligned with their business goals and best practices
- Develop and implement testing SEO strategies to increase organic performance for clients and opportunities for the team
- Manage client relationships through regular meetings, detailed and insightful reporting, and quarterly strategy planning
- Utilize in-house and 3rd party tools to support strategy, bolster research and report on results
- 3+ years experience in SEO strategy and implementation
- A multidisciplinary skill set to match our clients’ diverse SEO needs — from foundational to advanced knowledge in the following areas: technical and web operations, content marketing (ideation/optimization/distribution), keyword research and targeting, digital PR and linkbuilding, and more
- Content management or professional writing experience a plus
- Experience in a client-facing digital marketing role required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant professional certifications are a plus, but if you have the experience, a piece of paper doesn’t really matter
- While the role is remote, we are only hiring within the US
- We’re fully remote (we were remote before it was cool)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA, and dependent care FSA
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness bonus (massages, spa days, gym memberships and more!)
- Yearly professional development stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Internet reimbursements
- Company provided laptop
- Equipment stipend to build out your home office
- Parental leave – 12 weeks (3 weeks paid, 9 weeks unpaid)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fun surprises on your birthday and workiversary!
While the job posting shows a specific city, this is a fully remote position.
We really value diversity & inclusion in our hiring and culture. We are proud that our team is majority female and many ethnicities are represented. We encourage you to apply and share this with candidates from diverse backgrounds.