Copart is looking for a SEO Manager for Copart owned Cashforcars.com to drive growth initiatives within our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of high-impact SEO growth projects. The person in this role will develop and manage the content lifecycle, metadata framework, tag structure, and leverage web analytics to enhance online content performance and increase qualified traffic and leads. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in technical SEO, content strategy, and SEO performance metrics and be able to work collaboratively across various teams including IT and business partners.
We are an S&P 500 company and the #1 global leader in online vehicle auctions. Our innovative technology and online auction platform link sellers to more than 750,000 Members in over 170 countries. We offer services to process and sell used, wholesale, and salvage vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters, and end-users. We sell vehicles on behalf of insurance companies, banks, finance companies, charities, fleet operators, dealers, and individual owners. With operations at over 200 locations in 11 countries, we have more than 175,000 vehicles available online every day.
About the Marketing Team
This is an exciting time for the Marketing department of Cashforcars.com. Join the Cash For Cars team and become part of a company that’s revolutionizing the way people sell their cars! We’re a passionate group of individuals who are driven by a shared commitment to making the car selling experience fast, convenient, and hassle-free for our customers. Digital marketing levers are a big part of our portfolio of tools including SEM, SEO, Email, etc.
- Drive SEO project roadmap, identifying key areas of growth and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and execution.
- Maximize organic traffic growth on our website using SEO methods, ensuring that SEO techniques and strategies are well implemented and consistent across various page types.
- Lead and execute strategies to optimize Google My Business, Apple Maps Listings, and Bing Places for maximum visibility and organic search ranking in local search results.
- With a mobile first approach, optimize site architecture, URL structures, and content for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
- Lead multiple facets of the SEO program including keyword research, content ideation, link acquisition, local and international search campaigns, and monitoring of technical SEO issues.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO performance goals.
- Will be accountable for all business performance metrics related to SEO.
Stay abreast of SEO algorithm updates and trends with active engagement in the SEO community.
- Leverage AI like ChatGPT/Bard to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- 3-5 years SEO Experience
- Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools (Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush etc.)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics 4 & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking tools.
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, CSS, XML etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
Experience with Salesforce is a plus
For 40 years, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It’s never just a “job” when your coworkers are like family – it’s like coming home.
- Pay Type