Alpine is a team of forward-thinking innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to homeowners. We are the first and largest e-commerce retailer of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our mission is to reduce global warming through the use of high-efficiency and all-electric HVAC equipment, while providing a unique shopping experience for customers that makes the process fun and easy. By creating a great experience for our customers, we have a strong following of repeat customers and the highest ratings in the industry at 4.85 (out of 5) in satisfaction.
As Alpines SEO Manager, you will be the catalyst propelling our digital presence forward. Entrusted with content development, backlink acquisition, and technical SEO, you’ll transform our organic growth trajectory in the eCommerce landscape. Your expertise will exponentially magnify our reach in providing intelligent heating and cooling solutions to homeowners nationally. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Initiatives & Operations, you’ll steer a team of specialists, translating our valuable offering into a powerful online narrative. Your strategic know-how will be instrumental in not only driving organic traffic but also amplifying our mission to combat global warming to create a greener, cooler, better tomorrow.
- Keyword Research: Conduct keyword analysis to identify high value search phrases and develop strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Content Development: Lead and oversee the strategy and execution of SEO focused content across multiple channels, including blogs, landing pages, and product descriptions.
- Backlink Acquisition: Develop and implement a robust backlink strategy, including outreach, partnerships, and digital PR to improve site authority and rankings.
- Technical SEO: Optimize the technical aspects of the website such as site speed, mobile responsiveness, and on-page elements for improved search engine crawling and indexing.
- Team Management: Lead, manage, and mentor a team of content writers and technical developers.
- Analytics and Reporting: Utilize analytics tools to track KPIs, generate monthly reports, and present data driven insights to senior management.
- Competitor Analysis: Keep abreast of SEO best practices and competitive landscape to adjust the SEO strategy as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of SEO experience, preferably in an eCommerce environment.
- Strong understanding of the latest SEO algorithms, tools, and best practices.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with experience in team management.
- Competitive salary and a monthly gainsharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account, 401k retirement plan, and more
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic result-oriented work environment
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work from home (remote)
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell pro-grade heating and cooling units directly to homeowners. As a team of forward-thinking innovators, we are working to provide HVAC solutions to homeowners in a way that:
- Leads Americans away from using low efficiency and non-renewable HVAC appliances and towards high efficiency and all-electric ones, a key requirement for reducing the countrys dependency on fossil fuels and to slow global warming;
- Provides a shopping experience for customers thats so easy its almost fun, having them exclaim wow!, enabled through extreme operational competency; and
- Prioritizes a harmonious win for customers, team members, the company and the environment.