Land of Rugs
Land of Rugs is a well-established online family business whereby we are looking to take the next steps to build on our success. We are looking for an experienced SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Specialist to join our in-house team based in Derby. The successful candidate will play a key role in targeting key aspects within the business to work towards objectives and goals. This is an extremely exciting and rewarding position for somebody looking to further develop or put their skills to full use.
- Improving SEO performance across the website whilst regularly reviewing and tracking/enhancing key areas of focus.
- Daily monitoring of progress, campaigns and general competitor analysis to identify key areas of improvement or seasonal trends.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion on the website through targeted website changes and testing.
- Further develop and strengthen the website’s internal link profile.
- Generate new backlinks for the website through various methods including broken link building, skyscraper link building, digital PR campaigns and press mentions.
- Monitor and administer in-depth analytics using relevant programs and tools.
- Implement additional ideas and recommendations towards website changes / updates to improve SEO performance.
- Stay up to date with guidelines from Google and other search engines to ensure the website is not hit with manual actions.
- Help to create, publish and regularly update blog posts including evergreen content pieces.
Requirements for the role:
- A good understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience using different SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search
- Console, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog etc.
- Good experience with building backlinks to a website.
- Good knowledge of content optimisation processes.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- To be able to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team.
- Note having hands on experience with PPC will be advantageous
- Must be local to Derby to be able to commute to the office each day.
You will be based in our office in Darley Abbey Mills working alongside a small friendly team. The role maybe diverse from time to time during busy periods, therefore you must be able to adapt.
Hours: 07:00AM – 16:00PM
Dress Code: Casual
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 D.O.E
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £26,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Monday to Friday
SEO: 1 year (required)
Phone Number Hidden