iPullRank is an ambitious seven-year-old digital marketing agency based in New York City and founded by industry thought leader Michael King. Our mission is to drive results for our clients by delivering marketing work that we can be PROUD of. Oh, and our value set is PROUD: P – Proactive; R – Reliable; O – Outstanding; U – Useful; D – Dedicated. We keep that front and center on a day-to-day basis.
If you’re curious about what types of clients we work with, they range from Fortune 500 brands to mid-sized enterprises and exciting small businesses. Our team executes and consults on campaigns in a variety of industries, but many of our clients tend to be media, finance, or fashion companies. The iPullRank team is adept at providing a range of digital marketing services, but most of our work is in some combination of Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization. Our employees are duly encouraged to specialize deeply in a specific category that they are passionate about and grow into well-rounded marketers through collaboration, training, and real-world experience.
As an employer, we look to cultivate an environment where employees feel taken care of. Despite our size, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We want our employees to grow with us. We don’t want you to just fill a role, we want you to take ownership and make an impact.
We’re not a big agency and our clients appreciate that because our size allows us to make things happen. We’re a nimble group that believes the best idea can come from anyone in the company — and we’re always after the best idea. We’re looking for creative and smart people to join our team and help us in our missions to find the best idea. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
iPullRank is looking for an SEO Director to join our team and help with site auditing, keyword research, competitive analysis, link building, content marketing and client reporting. This SEO Director is a master of all things Google, with an interest in learning more about how Organic Search plays with the rest of the marketing mix. The client-facing role works directly with Client teams to deliver best-in-class SEO that drives results. This person will lead SEO efforts and collaborate extensively with Mike King to actively contribute to SEO research to develop new strategies and with the SEO community. The SEO Director will manage the SEO team of Engineers and Analysts. Salary range: $125,000-$145,000.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively identify on-page SEO opportunities
- Perform comprehensive Site Audits
- Perform in-depth log file analysis
- Improve conversion of Organic Search traffic
- Own performance monitoring reports and KPIs
- Work with Content Strategy to determine keyword content opportunities for client sites
- Work with Research Analysts to perform Persona-Driven Keyword Research
- Perform competitive analysis to identify actionable insights
- Present deliverables and results to clients
- Work with Development and Content Creation teams to implement SEO processes
- Train and manage a team of SEO Engineers and Analysts
- Contribute to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts and other forms of thought leadership
Must-Haves for This Position:
- Minimum 5 years of search engine optimization experience
- Possess thorough, up-to-date knowledge of search engine ranking factors and maintains current SEO practices
- Previous client-facing experience
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS required
- Proficiency with Analytics packages and Google Search Console
- Familiar with industry-standard SEO software
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally clear oral and written communication skills
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Prior team management experience
Skills of Interest:
- Relational Database skills such as MySQL
- Backend programming language such as Python or PHP
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience with Paid Search
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days and holidays
- $1k toward vacation spending
- $1K towards career-related learning