Hux by Deloitte Digital
In today’s world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
What you’ll do
As an SEO Director, you will be a senior leader within the practice, partnering with the Search Practice Lead to drive SEO sales for the Search practice. You’ll work closely with senior managers and partners across the firm, especially those that focus on platform implementation, customer acquisition, marketing maturity and digital transformation. And you’ll be the person in the room during the pitch, leading the pursuit team including materials management, presentation, pricing and scope of work.
You’ll also oversee SEO workstreams for our clients as part of larger engagements. You’ll manage teams that will deliver work across sectors and across the industry, from technical SEO integration into replatforming, to content gap analysis and planning, to digital maturity assessment and valuation.
You’ll join the fastest growing advertising offering at Deloitte, partnering with SEM to drive outsized results for our clients.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, search, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- M&A target digital valuation
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Digital channel performance
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10 years of full-time agency or consulting experience in SEO required
- 5+ years managing a team
- 3+ years pitching new prospects, including in-person presentation
- Ability to offer and defend solutions based on experience and best practices
- Collaborative working style to build relationships
- Strong project management skills; ability to triage and prioritize competing needs
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting regularly with technical subject matter experts and business owners of varying organizational levels
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now, or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50% (note the position is currently fully remote due to COVID)
- Forecasting and performance modeling experience
- Experience in SEM. Fluency in paid search products like PLAs, DSAs, Remarketing; Kenshoo and Marin; pre-billing and true-up; certified in Google Adwords, Gemini, Bing Ads
- Bachelor’s Degree
This job available in multiple locations, such as:
Charlotte, North Carolina
Los Angeles, California
New York, New York
San Diego, California
San Jose, California