Candidate is expected to reside in the Austin metro area as it will be a hybrid remote roll with set days in the office and in field with cross-functional teams
Position Description: The Company is looking for a Local SEO Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager to lead up its Digital Marketing efforts. In this role, you will develop cohesive Local SEO strategies designed to improve the Companys search visibility across platforms. The Director of SEO will be responsible for building out our Digital Marketing team and managing all internal/external digital marketing partners.
You will partner with our Executive Leadership to establish an SEO-first implementation strategy that ensures best practices. Serve as an evangelist for SEO across our SERVPRO Team, working with cross-functional teams to instill SEO best practices, update processes, and improve communication. Lead the selection and management of external tools & partner ecosystem. Build out internal teams over time to manage all aspects of Digital Marketing as well as partner closely with our external digital marketing graphic & content teams to establish content cadences.
- Local Listing Management own all local SEO efforts including the management of directories, Google Business Profiles including setup, verification, updates of locations, SEO optimization, metric tracking, posting, Q&A, and review management. Create Authority for all Map listings and ensure maximization of citation sources, reviews, and review management.
- Google Ads Management Manage Paid Listings, Google Guarantee, Google Ads, Pay Per Click Etc.
- Content SEO Source intakes for blogs relevant to our industry using original content and leveraging and collaborating with our Digital Marketing partners. Conduct keyword/topic research, manage article workflows, optimize articles, and QA SEO elements, work with content writers on article improvement strategy, and report on article performance.
- Website Optimization/Organic Listings provide website on-page SEO that includes metadata development, build website authority, content optimization, redirect management, optimization for search engine crawling and indexation, and internal link management. Prioritize Directory Listings and Directory Listing Management. Youll ensure the index is healthy and crawls are efficient and focused on the highest-value pages
- Site Auditing perform regular and detailed SEO audits of Company websites to identify SEO challenges and areas for improvement, including on-page, off-page, local, and technical elements as well as Core Web Vitals performance
- Analysis and Reporting monitor company web and offsite digital assets for progress toward ranking and organic traffic goals and providing reports and analysis explaining organic traffic trends as well as perform competitive and industry benchmarking. Deliver accurate forecasts for how your channel(s) will drive the business. establish program KPIs and drive execution to achieve quarterly revenue to support overall company growth targets
- Social Media Marketing: Manage our digital marketing partners, and build out an engagement strategy for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook businesses.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices, and communicate those to key stakeholders
- Budget & resource management for the channel
- Create, guide, and manage channel reporting and underlying data structure
- This role requires an individual with strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate business/marketing needs to technical requirements
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a quantitative field and 5+ years of progressive experience in SEO, Search Marketing, Web Development, Content Marketing, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of on-page SEO, technical SEO, and search engine ranking factors
- Experience with relevant SEO tools (ex: Botify, Screaming Frog, GSC, Brightedge, SEM Rush, etc.) and web analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience building pages and content in a Content Management System (CMS)
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods and experience measuring SEO tactics via these methods
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Personal commitment to putting the customer first, prioritizing user experience above search engines and adhering to Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Clear communicator, with the ability to translate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
Flexible work from home options available.
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in peoples lives each and every day! Were seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.