WebstaurantStore, the web’s largest restaurant supply company, is hiring a full-time SEO Data Analyst to join our experienced search marketing team in this dynamic, fast-growing company. Our SEO Data Analysts work cross-departmentally to continuously improve overall performance of the website, with specific accountability for organic search traffic and revenue. In this data-centric role, you will be relied on for technical data problem solving and insights. Leveraging your analytical, technical, and tactical skills in a highly collaborative setting, working virtually side-by-side with expanding technical marketing teammates who possess a wide range of specialized skills. We’re looking for candidates who have experience within the following areas: Big Query, SQL, R, Python, Ecommerce, or Search Marketing.
Our team is based out of Tampa, FL, and Lititz, PA, but at this time all team members are working remotely. Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states for remote work: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
We hope to grow our team with someone who has:
- Technical Acumen. The ability to blend, synthesize and interpret data from multiple sources such as site crawls, log files, Google products, and internal databases to make recommendations for optimization and technical adjustments.
- Communication. Confidence, poise, and clear communication combined with humility and eagerness to collaborate with teammates and share in the winnings.
- Entrepreneurial. Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. Self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and innovative solutions. A true knack for overcoming obstacles.
- Critical Thinking. The marketing landscape changes rapidly and without warning, so the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
What you will do:
- Explore, develop, and master exploratory data analysis and aggregation across many marketing platforms for organic search traffic
- Evaluate various data frameworks and internal data sources to understand and execute on incorporating them into our existing datasets
- Use your SQL and R skills to automate data aggregation where needed
- Evaluate current data processes and explore ways to improve them
- Work with SEO Data team to build and manage dashboards on PowerBI and Google Data Studio platforms
- Become an internal SEO Data subject matter expert
- Previous working experience and knowledge of SQL and R
- Proficiency with Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, and Google Analytics
- Experience with querying and manipulating large datasets
- Working knowledge of Regex, XPath, and Python
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using data visualization software (ex. Power BI or Google Data Studio)
- Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Curiosity for exploring new tooling, datasets, and API’s
- Experience with data ingestion tools
- Experience with large enterprise Ecommerce
- Familiarity with Technical SEO best practices
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay + annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid maternity leave
- Home office equipment provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
To qualify for remote, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have a strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.