SEOforEcommerce.com is looking for our next amazing SEO to join our team. This position will start off as a contract basis helping our SEOs with their workload and will have the ability to turn full time as the workload grows for you.
Here is our basis criteria for the job:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with SEO.
- Familiarity with different Content Management Systems, especially WordPress and Shopify.
- Expertise in using tools like Google Keyword Planner, GSC, GA4, SEMrush, Ahrefs and ScreamingFrog SEO Spider.
- Ability to conduct website audits to identify technical issues affecting site performance.
- Knowledge of meta tags, HTML tags, schema markup, and XML sitemaps.
- Understanding of backlink strategies and link-building techniques.
- Ability to raise issues affecting website speed, especially on mobile.
- Ability to optimize title tags, meta descriptions, headers, and on-page content.
- Familiarity with server-side settings, redirects, and status codes.
- Ability to identify and analyze competitors’ keywords and strategies.
- Ability to identify and optimize for long-tail and low-competition keywords.
- Understanding of user intent behind keywords and optimizing content accordingly.
- Ability to create SEO-friendly content strategies that align with business goals.If this is sounds like something you are interested please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to my email.