A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
In May 2015, we opened our new global headquarters in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico—and we’ve been ambitiously expanding ever since.
The US Content Lead position will primarily involve writing web page copy and content to increase organic search engine rankings for Bold Studios. As a key individual contributor to the team, you will contribute to an ongoing organic inbound traffic strategy by writing, publishing, and optimizing keyword-rich SEO copy that matches the tone and voice based of the individual properties for Bold Studios. This team member will have the opportunity to transform big data and analytical insights into compelling content around the future of the workplace. You will be an integral part of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Team for Bold Studios.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help coordinate the activities of a team of writers to ensure prioritization of key content for each of the Bold Studios properties as directed by your manager
- Work with the SEO Team to develop high quality, unique, and engaging content for head term, category, job title, and specialty pages to improve search rankings
- Work with your manager on prioritization of daily and weekly writing assignments while collaborating with team members to ensure that priority writing deadlines are met
- Meet with team of writers frequently to provide content strategy, deadlines, goals, and industry updates provided by your manager.
- Write keyword-rich, SEO copy for Bold Studios properties using appropriate keywords, clarity, style and tone to increase organic inbound traffic as well as conversions
- Perform timely, thorough keyword research using various search and analytics tools
- Edit and manage agency writing of key pages for grammar, spelling, syntax, factual accuracy, SEO best practice, and readability
- Conduct Internet research on various topics related to writing assignments and optimization efforts
- Perform routine SEO and content marketing analysis of key pages to provide recommendations for improved search engine rankings and optimization opportunities
- Work with internal SEO resources to enhance knowledge of search industry trends and tools
- Build credibility and manage communications with key internal stakeholders including product, design, and engineering teams
- Assist in the US page production process with the support of the Content Manager
- Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required
Education / Experience:
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field
- Proficiency in written English with copyediting skills
- Knowledge of online writing best practices
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, self-starter who enjoys the challenge of working across multiple websites
- Excellent grammar and in-depth knowledge of the English language with the ability to write clear, precise, and semantically compelling SEO copy
- Proficient in SEO techniques with ability to provide guidance to other employees
- Working knowledge of SEO keyword research and analysis, uses and benefits
- Experience, knowledge, and a passion for the Internet, search, and social media
- Ability to navigate multiple programs and research tools to produce high quality work
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Interpersonal skills for collaborating with a wide range of individuals/groups to deliver high-quality work
- Proficiency in WordPress and Content Management Software
- Experience working with Content AI tools and NLP Optimization
- Experience in optimized copywriting and editing
- Demonstrated management capabilities
- Career services and hiring industry expertise
- Familiarity with the tools of online marketing and the metrics used to evaluate digital content success