- Conduct keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic and guide content teams.
- Perform keyword and SEO competitor analysis.
- Execute effective link-building strategies.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images and internal links.
- Implement strategies to address SEO trends across channels (e.g. mobile, video, image and voice recognition).
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Assemble reporting on website analytics and performance.
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related area.
- Language required: English
- None required
Complexity of Work:
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to organize and handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to produce quality results.
- Ability to work closely with team leads and in team environments.
- Ability to efficiently work remotely.
- 2 years of experience in successfully executing SEO campaigns.
- An additional 3 years relevant digital marketing experience and a high school diploma or GED may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs and data mining tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as SiteCore and WordPress.
- Experience with content management tools such as ClickUp, Trello, WorkFront or Basecamp.
- Requires extensive sitting and dexterity to perform work on a PC.
- Typical physical demands include ability to sit, stand or walk extensively.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: marketing, social media, intranet, links, testing, analyze, viral marketing, web design, content, product, html, wordpress
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.Cleveland Clinic Health System administers an influenza prevention program as well as a COVID-19 vaccine program. You will be required to comply with both programs, which will include obtaining an influenza vaccination, COVID-19 vaccination, or an exemption.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities