As an SEO & Analytics Specialist, you will leverage your deep grasp of analytics to help improve the customer experience of college students. You’ll do this through a number of avenues including Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio implementation, goal tracking, and using your content experience to create proper strategy and messaging that aligns with customer brand and consumer desire. Additionally, your overall understanding of content including content management and creation, governance, and SEO will help drive readers to our clients’ websites — and help them convert.
This position will be a mix of analytics and content strategy. You’re a mix of left and right brain that loves to collaborate. Solving problems drives you, and exploring ideas with designers, researchers, strategists, developers, and project leaders comes naturally. You’re curious by nature and you thrive in the fast-paced agency environment where being proactive and communicative are the norm. You have extensive experience in driving key marketing metrics tied to awareness and conversion.
- Work closely with clients to understand and identify key performance indicators based on strategic goals.
- Lead clients in understanding and implementing the latest best practices in search engine optimization. Cross-collaborate internally and externally as needed to implement and execute.
- Leverage analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio to establish the actual measurement model, and configure, implement and create useful reports.
- Conduct keyword research and set up SEO dashboards that align with organizational goals and competitor research.
- Support content strategy for clients, including copywriting, content organization, UX, governance, and more.
- Collaborate with the UX team on creative concept development and information architecture.
- Develop A/B tests, create experiments, and evaluate strategies to drive consistent audience growth over time.
- Gather and organize resources and materials as needed from clients to support content creation efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & dashboard configuration (preferably Google Data Studio)
- Use of industry-standard SEO tools such as SEMRush
- Ability to clearly articulate & present key findings and actionable insights to clients that will improve their digital properties
- Demonstrable content expertise within a holistic user-centered design process
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented while remaining committed to quality and adhering to deadlines
- Working knowledge of accessibility guidelines for content authoring
- Ability to handle multiple client engagements through prioritization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Full-time remote position
- 401k match
- Regular in-person gatherings (remote employees flown in to New England/greater Boston area)
- Personal development investment
- Health insurance
- A group of people who care about you and your success
- This is a remote position. Most of the team (about half) is located in the Greater Boston area. After COVID-19 hit, we transitioned to a remote working model.
iFactory was founded in the mid-1990s and is located in Boston, MA. We are a bunch of fun and curious people who are passionate about the mission of our clients and we are always striving to find the best solutions for them. Our mission is to sustain a diverse team of dedicated experts who create the highest caliber of interactive solutions for our clients and their users.