If you’re passionate about data and want to work on a world-class SEO team at a company where traffic acquisition is a top priority, this role might be for you!
Chewy is seeking an Analytics Manager to join our high-performing SEO team in our Boston, MA office. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and effective problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. This role will drive analytics tooling, tracking and measurement for SEO, while working closely with AdTech product, engineers, and data scientists to build best in class, proprietary data solutions to bring our SEO analytics and insights to another level.
- Build proprietary SEO tools, dashboards, recurring/ad hoc reporting, and projection models
- Manage SEO A/B experiments through our testing process to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs
- Measure the impact of SEO and content projects to ensure SEO milestones and goals are met and provide recurring progress reports to Marketing and Product Marketing teams
- Use data to educate teams at Chewy on SEO performance of their work
- Identify opportunities to continually test and iterate on landing page templates, modules and content to improve both user experience (e.g. conversion, bounce) and SERP performance (e.g. CTR, rankings)
- Partner with BI, data platform, and development teams to find new ways to integrate data into decision making
- 5 years in data/analytics/analyst roles with increasing responsibilities
- Data-driven mindset with strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience with data visualization tools and data science programs like R and Python
- Experience building projection models
- Passion and curiosity
- Flexibility for periodic travel