Terakeet is the preferred enterprise partner for Fortune 500 brands seeking online business growth. We’re also an employee-first organization — meaning we believe our most valuable asset is our people. That’s why we’re committed to hiring top talent and providing continuous career growth, stability, and fulfillment to our employees. Our 20+ years of success is a direct result of our team’s commitment to integrity, entrepreneurship, and collaboration.
We believe you should work to live and not live to work. Our flexible hours and remote work opportunities allow our employees to create a work schedule that fits into their life. We also offer other competitive work-life benefits, including 100% fully paid medical premiums, 12 weeks of fully paid parental, family, or medical leave, generous PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, and matched retirement planning. Terakeet’s culture supports employees as people first, while also producing the best results for our customers and promoting community advancement.
- The SEO Analyst performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance. The SEO Analyst reports directly to the SEO Director.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Performs website audits and develops related recommendations to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- Provides competitive and market opportunity analyses as they relate to search intent, competitor niche saturation, backlink profiles, and SERP anomalies.
- Develops monthly performance reports using programs like Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Excel and others as needed.
- Collaborates and works closely with the account teams to ensure key objectives are met while ensuring brand consistency.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Professional work experience in a related role
- Proven success in utilizing analytics platforms and data to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action against business goals
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to understand search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable functioning in spaces with high ambiguity and adapt easily to changing environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business or a related field.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.