As SEO Analyst you will provide quantitative research, reporting, and insights that help shape THD.com content strategy. The analyst will conduct research to identify underperforming content areas, top optimization opportunities, and evangelize their findings to help organize diverse THD teams make informed decisions that drive traffic and conversion that improve overall program performance.
The analyst will work across multiple marketing, creative, and dev teams, so planning and execution in a fast-paced environment is critical.
As analyst you will:
- Provide holistic, digestible content performance data as well as categorical analysis (e.g., guide, video, content blocks, and the like) to help inform yearly roadmaps as well as day-to-day content strategies.
- Assess impact of major content initiatives and technological developments on ROI (e.g., content migration, content gap analysis, voice search, etc.)
- Identify reporting gaps and work with partners to close the gaps
- Work with SEO Content Manager & Director to implement improvements in content measurement and develop forecasting models
- Partner with business intelligence and category experience to ensure core content initiatives are coded & tracked properly to provide needed data for measurement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to share & incorporate learnings into company-wide SOPs and best practices.
- Own daily monitoring of analytics, weekly/monthly dashboard creation and delivery of ad-hoc reporting
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
- Knowledge of current and developing SEO trends and best practices
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Basic understanding of content marketing: target audiences, keywords, linking, anchor text, success measurement & reporting
- E-commerce knowledge and experience a plus