Filled / Expired
May 5, 2023
GRAV is a collection of people who share a common love for the cannabis plant. We think of this community as our family. We pay homage to the plant and to those who have brought this culture to life. We strive everyday to make products that pay tribute to the roots of the cannabis culture while leading and pushing the culture into the future. Our family was born in 2004 and comes out of the subculture of cannabis outlaws and glass blowers. We are the cannabis culture and the cannabis culture is us. Like cannabis culture itself, there is no single narrative to who GRAV is.
We are looking for individuals from all backgrounds to help us build a product that serves everyone.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze performance across all site to identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Report on site performance and identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Develop strategies to drive traffic to grav.com, wholesale.grav.com, and 420science.com
- Identify opportunities for content that improves site visibility on search engines and SEO rankings including meta data, blog content, collections and landing pages
- Analyze performance of programs such as dropshipping, affiliate and loyalty to determine their impact and effect on total site performance
- Ideate opportunities to increase site conversion through analysis of customer behavior
- Identify friction points and bottlenecks on sites across customer journey
- Cultivate new traffic sources and advocate responsibly for additional budget where there are traffic opportunities
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of Google Analytics experience (GA4 experience a plus)
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Shopify Plus or comparable e-commerce platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Understanding of different concerns and needs for retail and wholesale customers
We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in themselves and in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but the community we represent.
Come as you are.
This position is for full-time, in-house placement. We provide a flexible work environment that supports personal development and career growth.
Benefits include paid time off, medical/dental/vision benefits, HSA, sick pay, parental leave, 401k with employer match, and equity in the company.
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Analyst Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs