Red Ventures (Healthline.com)
RV Healthline is seeking an SEO Associate who prides themselves on the ability to craft a content strategy, experiment, and apply learnings, in order to drive organic growth across our suite of domains – Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central.
As an SEO Associate, you’ll be responsible for owning the SEO strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing and analyzing all SEO initiatives. You’ll work closely with the Editorial, Product, Development, and Marketing teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance is strong.
What You’ll Do
- Refine, track, and optimize content marketing strategies
- Perform keyword research and on-page recommendations to support editorial production
- Assist editorial teams on content updates
- Work and collaborate with outside SEO vendors
- Monitor overall site performance and report to stakeholders
- Collaborate with editorial and production teams to create content that attracts incoming traffic & links
- Identify new areas of opportunity and content gaps to increase organic footprint
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field
- Experience using site analytics (Google Analytics)
- Experience presenting in front of a large group
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO concepts & implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills for cross-functional collaborations
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Have a passion for user experience
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS
The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company.
- Starting Salary: $65,000 – $83,000
- Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]