Wisevu™ (pronounced Wiseview) is a well-established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada, and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled, and passionate remote SEOs, web designers, developers, and content marketers looking to help our communities and the world through industry-leading digital marketing solutions.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented SEO Accounts Manager to manage SEO projects from conception to launch and continually work to improve Wisevu’s and its clients’ search engine rankings both on-page and off-page. You will be working with a team of content writers, web designers, developers, PPC experts, and SEOs to help create highly effective web pages that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings, and conversions.
This role will require frequent interactions with clients, so the candidate should be comfortable communicating with people at all levels of an organization and able to explain complex technical concepts in layman’s terms. Excellent communication and written skills in the English language are a must for this role.
Additionally, this role requires an individual who is highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once. The candidate should be able to work under pressure, and able to meet tight deadlines. They should be proactive, able to take the initiative, and have the willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies that align with Wisevu and our client’s business goals and objectives.
- Manage clients’ SEO budgets effectively, ensuring that campaigns are cost-effective and delivering a positive return on investment.
- Regularly monitor website analytics to track the effectiveness of SEO campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Looker Studio (Formerly Data Studio), and the ability to use data to drive optimization decisions.
- Conduct SEO audits and lead the team based on the audit results.
- Conduct keyword research in order to identify optimal On-Site SEO strategies.
- Should know how to optimize individual web pages for search engines, including keyword research, meta tags, header tags, image optimization, content, and other key SEO factors. They should also be able to optimize website content to improve its relevance and usefulness to users and SEO.
- Should be able to optimize meta tags exceptionally well, including meta titles and meta descriptions, to ensure they accurately describe the content on the page and incorporate targeted keywords.
- Implementing and managing the technical aspects of SEO campaigns to improve a website’s ranking and visibility in search engines, including website architecture, on-page optimization, canonicalization, duplicate content analysis, citations, off-page SEO, structured data markup and other technical SEO factors.
- Should have a solid understanding of website architecture, including URL structure, sitemaps, and internal linking. They should be able to optimize website architecture to make it easier for search engines to crawl and index the site’s pages.
- Manage the clients’ backlink profiles, identifying high-quality and relevant backlinks and disavowing low-quality and spammy links. Your job will be to manage other Off-Page SEO technicians and ensure they do their job optimally. You will not have to do outreach and build links for this role.
- Communicate effectively with clients/stakeholders, providing regular updates on the status of SEO campaigns, answering any questions or concerns, and making recommendations for future campaigns.
- Proficiency with leading SEO tools.
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively with developers, content creators, and other stakeholders to implement technical SEO strategies.
- Must have excellent attention to detail to ensure that technical optimizations are implemented correctly.
- Through understanding of search engine algorithms and updates is necessary to ensure that technical SEO strategies are compliant with search engine guidelines.
- Implement structured data markup, such as schema to improve the search engine visibility of a website.
Qualifications & Experience
You must have :
- Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Management, Project Management, Computer Science, IT, Web Development, or a related field.
- 2 years experience working for an agency in the similar role
- Google Analytics Certified
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be client-facing so you must be an excellent communicator/articulator. If you are not a great communicator this role is not for you.
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge of leading industry SEO tools.
- Highly organized – Ability to easily manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Very passionate about SEO.
- Able to provide at least 4 hours of overlap with the 9 am-5 pm EST workday (Monday – Friday). With 1 day a week to work on your own schedule.
- Weekends are also optional for additional income.
- Have a workspace free of distractions. This position is intended for an individual who enjoys working from home or a co-working space.
- Having a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 5 Mbps.
- You get a chance to work for a reputed Canadian company having 15 years of experience leading exciting digital marketing projects, which will add value to your experience, and you will get to learn a lot as you get a chance to work with diverse experts.
- Compensation: Highly competitive starting base salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills, and experience.
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee Development Courses: Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 15 years of experience.
- Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone.
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Many other benefits will be discussed during the interview
If you possess the skills and experience necessary to excel in this role and are excited about the opportunity to lead SEO projects at Wisevu, we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs