In search of a highly experienced SEO Account Manager. If SEO was your chief responsibility in a marketing agency for the last three years, you qualify as a candidate for our SEO Account Manager opening. This position requires proven and extensive SEO knowledge and experience.
**Please do not apply if you dont meet the above criteria.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced SEO technician with project management and client service skills. Were a digital marketing agency that values integrity, professionalism, and self-direction as much as the right experience. The best candidate will be comfortable interacting with clients and will value the trust involved with being part of a flexible company.
To be considered for this position, you must satisfy these requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working solely in the SEO field developing SEO strategies as well as implementing those strategies.
- GA4 proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Loves working with clients as you will be the main point of contact for the SEO campaign.
- Must have a solid foundation of SEO strategy
Job description overview:
As an SEO Account Manager with Dagmar Marketing, you will be required to take a consultative approach and advise clients on current SEO trends, how to achieve digital marketing goals, review best practices regarding digital technology, and be a steward of an effective SEO strategy. You will also manage multiple projects in addition to being the main point of contact for your SEO campaigns.
- Relatable and not overly technical communication
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Write up meeting notes and action items
- Onboarding clients
- Set up keyword and ranking reports
- Develop content and SEO strategy
- Monthly reporting
- Communicate when content is published
- Follow up with to-dos for responsible parties
- Staying up to date on all client SEO projects and strategies
- Leading client calls/meetings to share campaign status, lead strategy discussions, and recommend next steps
- Monitoring campaign budgets and performance and adjusting strategies as needed to continuously improve results
Candidates considered for this position will have excellent skills in these areas:
- Written and verbal communication
- A friendly, positive tone
- Proficiency with Google Looker Studio, and Google Tag Manager
- Project management skills and ability to align efforts across multiple departments
- Time management
- Meeting project deadlines
- Interpreting and analyzing data
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- SEO experience
- BA/BS in Marketing preferred with a strong understanding of technical SEO
- Understanding of HTML, and CSS
- Experience with link building and proper usage while representing a brand in the best possible light
- Proficient in using SEO tools such as; MOZ, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and Bright Local
- Proficient in Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster tools
More about this opportunity:
- The company is 100% remote, so you will be able to work from anywhere in the United States.
- You’ll be part of a talented, diverse team distributed across the U.S
- We treat every team member with respect and trust them to manage their own time each day
- Five hours out of your 40-hour work week can be devoted to learning new skills or expanding your industry knowledge
- Our work environment is relaxed and fun, with co-workers always available to help and support each other
- Your workday includes flexibility for managing personal errands as needed
- We thrive on change and improvementeveryone’s ideas for making our company better are always welcomed and considered
- You’ll have opportunities for career growth as our company grows
- Our team members aren’t micromanagedgetting great results for our clients is what counts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
*We offer competitive compensation according to your experience. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, and 401k.