Okta (an Auth0 product unit)
We are looking for a SEO Strategist to join a growing Growth and Web Strategy team within a fast paced marketing organization in the Auth0 Product Unit of Okta. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp on SEO principles and how to strategize within those principles to drive organic results within marketing. They will also need to be able to communicate and work across teams, which include highly technical and non-technical members, in order to improve our marketing goals and accomplish SEO objectives. A mindset of always improving and always learning is a must. Does this sound like you?
What you will do:
- Report directly to the Manager of SEO within our Growth and Web Strategy team
- Communicate SEO strategy roadmaps with stakeholders and marketing leadership
- Implement SEO strategy across the marketing and other company organizations
- Lead SEO projects such as keyword research, content planning, and other internal SEO work
- Monitor, report, improve, and test SEO efforts across the site
- Lead efforts with our vendors to drive and maximize work provided to Auth0
- Work with content creators to identify gaps in content both business and technical
- Develop best practice documentation to enable internal teams to self service
- Work with our growth team and technical SEO to identify possible impacts to SEO during A/B testing and other experiments
- Work with our technical SEO resource to manage combined projects
- Assist with implementation of technical changes to the site
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and changes regarding SEO
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience in SEO principles and strategy
- Knowledge of multiple SEO platforms such as DeepCrawl, STAT, SEMRush, etc.
- Passionate about SEO, content strategy, and digital marketing
- Ability to communicate complex SEO terms and process to others not familiar
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics and reporting tools
- Excellent at working with multiple technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to create SEO strategies from data to meet business cases, market insights, and requirements for SEO
- Ability to work with other digital channels and functions such as UX, Digital Strategy, SEM, Paid Advertising, and website analytics.
- A desire to have fun, work hard, and drive results for yourself and others
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.