SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What were looking for
As SurveyMonkey continues its journey to $1B+ in revenue, were looking for a Sr. SEO Specialist to drive search engine optimization efforts and organic growth for SurveyMonkey.com. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of SEO strategies, a proven track record of driving organic growth, and a deep understanding of search engine algorithms.
What youll be working on
- Lead and execute advanced SEO strategies to elevate our organic search rankings and visibility.
- Develop and execute effective on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve search rankings and organic traffic.
- Optimize website content, meta tags, headers, and other on-page elements to align with SEO best practices.
- Lead technical SEO initiatives, including site audits, optimization for site speed, mobile-friendliness, and crawlability.
- Collaborate with content strategists to ensure high-quality, SEO-friendly content that resonates with target audiences.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools and analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush, identifying areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with search engine algorithm updates and industry trends, adapting strategies accordingly.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for our SEO efforts.
- Track, measure, and report on key metrics related to organic search performance.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of link-building strategies to improve domain authority.
Wed love to hear from people with
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an SEO professional with 3+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, or similar platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive informed SEO decisions.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and basic web development concepts related to SEO.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to stay updated with industry trends and adapt to evolving search engine algorithms.
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $83,130 / year – $112,470 / year depending on the geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses and commissions may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Why SurveyMonkey? Were glad you asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. Were building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including best workplace for parents, our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund. In addition, weve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them — working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.