May 3, 2022
Searchbloom is in search of an experienced Sr. SEO Specialist. Come join our team of digital marketers who work great together to do an amazing job for our brands – and play hard along the way. To fit in, you’ve got to be an advanced SEO with a real passion for organic search. We’re looking for people who stay on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic approaches.
Searchbloom is an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere. This provides you with the opportunity to design and execute creative SEO strategies, design new products, and services and develop as a thought leader in the industry.
Searchbloom has recently (2 years in a row) been named one of the top SEO companies in the country by Search Engine Land and Neil Patal.
SEO Analyst Qualifications
- Must be a native English speaker (1st language)
- 3+ years of experience in SEO executing organic search campaigns (required)
- Client facing experience at an agency
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance, and IT teams, in a clear and understanding way.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets Expert
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical SEO issues including but not limited to page elements, CMS, information architecture, URL structure, and server-related issues.
- Strong experience with industry-standard tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, and plenty more.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently while also managing internal and external expectations.
- Have a firm understanding of how marketing channel strategies work together, including paid search, social media, and email marketing.
- Experience developing, managing, executing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands and eCommerce websites.
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria/algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, Fred, RankBrain, BERT, etc.)
- Exceptional analytics, project management, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage and communicate SEO as a business strategy with measurable goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and improve campaign performance aligned with client goals and initiatives.
- Help clients establish organic search KPIs that matter to their unique business goals and provide actionable reports to help them reach these goals.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity and client deliverables.
- Educate clients on SEO best practices and digital marketing in general.
- Develop SEO strategies that support online marketing efforts.
- Think beyond tactical SEO execution and deliver high-level strategic recommendations.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of efforts, measuring actual results against desired outcomes.
- Create, deliver, and educate on complex SEO deliverables.
- Execute SEO strategies, Keyword research, On-page optimization, Link growth strategy, Technical analysis, Competitive Analysis, and reporting.
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover opportunities for optimization, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Find opportunities to improve the team, the company, our processes, and our clients, and take initiative to make them happen. Be a self-starter, unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Company Paid Healthcare
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Packages Available
- Great Team & Fun Virtual Environment
- Work From Home
About the Company
Searchbloom has been named one of the top SEO companies by SearchengineLand and Neil Patel. We provide cutting-edge search engine marketing for businesses around the world. We specialize in local, national, and eCommerce SEO & PPC. We support our partners by increasing their revenues and have quickly built a reputation for being an authority in the search marketing industry. We provide the highest quality Search Engine Marketing solutions while maintaining 100% transparency. Our partners know what we have done, what we are doing now, and what we are going to do next.