Are you interested in joining a global, dynamic, and always curious SEO team that is driven by data and analytics? Our team is resourceful and tenacious, collaborating frequently across department lines to expand our executions beyond the scope of traditional SEO. You can be a member of a team that values everyone’s contributions and ideas, irrespective of their title or tenure. This environment promotes a culture of openness while pushing for bold actions through experimentation and innovation. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business!
The Senior SEO Specialist will drive our organic search execution across global Expedia Group sites for traffic and transactions growth. They will collaborate with Brand, Content, Analytics, Technical and Product teams to clarify, interpret, and implement strategic organic search concepts, advancing the channel goals and overall business objectives. Employing a data-driven prioritization framework, they are skilled at analyzing metrics to understand and communicate our performance to internal and external teams.
What you’ll do:
- Perform audits to identify technical and content issues
- A/B test design, execution, and evaluation for critical SEO elements
- Support and apply content strategy
- Ability to devise creative technical SEO solutions across complex, large and multi-language websites. Make recommendations for improved traffic and conversion and hand off to relevant product and development teams
- Responsible for attaining SEO growth goals
- Partner and coordinate with relevant teams outside of the SEO department, including Product, Analytics, Data-Science, Merchandising and Brand to find points of collaboration and shared executions
- Keeping up to date with the Search landscape. Discover changes within the algorithm and wider industry changes
- Analytics and Reporting
- Monitor and manage SEO performance daily; communicate performance/activities to relevant partners
- Create ad hoc reports for deeper dive investigations into performance trends
- Understand and report on cross-channel impacts and performance
- Analytics reviews (eg, Google Search Console/Omniture) to identify issues and opportunities
Who you are:
- 4+ years in a SEO role at fast paced businesses
- Experience with enterprises with large sets of landing pages & high trafficked websites in a highly competitive vertical
- Have an in-depth knowledge on algorithm ranking factors
- In-depth understanding of SEO techniques and tools (Google Search Console, Omniture, Screaming Frog, Botify, seoClarity, CMS). Qubole and SQL desirable.
- A phenomenal teammate, analytical and passionate about SEO with an eager attitude to develop groundbreaking search marketing innovations!
- Experience with SEO for multilingual/international businesses
- University Degree
- Open to work with people from different countries and cultural backgrounds
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.