If improving rank for thousands of terms excites you; if you thrive in a dynamic work environment and are thrilled to operate at scale, then this role might be for you!
At Zillow, we are looking for a passionate, detailed oriented, entrepreneurial and growth mindset Senior SEO Product Manager to join our Search Engine Optimization Team and contribute on innovative solutions, analysis, execution and strategy to preserve and improve rankings in collaboration with all product teams.
With such a large number of people finding us via search, this role offers huge responsibility, breadth of influence and impact.
About the role
- Define Zillows SEO strategy for current and new products.
- Identify new and unique opportunities to increase Zillows transparency and traffic growth.
- Build SEO reporting dashboards to track and effectively communicate performance of SEO initiatives to business partners.
- Perform technical SEO audits, investigate into logs and make relevant recommendations.
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark our performance and identify gaps.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $108,600.00 – $173,400.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Marketing, Analytics or another data-driven field.
- 3+ years of In house Enterprise SEO experience.
- A proven track record of growing rankings, traffic, and or revenue through SEO tactics and experimentation.
- Self-starter, collaborative teammate, Curious and Data driven
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Someone who thrives in a sophisticated work environment, loves learning new things, and admits when they dont go as planned
- Experience with SEO tools and web analytics applications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Preferred Qualification: Knowledge of Python and/or SQL
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. Were also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But dont just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.