The Senior SEO Manager is responsible for managing SEO strategy, technical SEO execution, content strategy, conversion rate optimization strategy, and more. The right candidate for this role will work to align all aspects of advanced SEO strategy and execution to drive great organic results for external clients as well as internally.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and project management skills. The Senior SEO Manager will be expected to manage client work, lead internal strategy, and more.
The best Perfect Search team members are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
- 3+ years experience in a related field – hands on experience in the following preferred: technical SEO, on-page & off-page SEO, content strategy & optimization, & conversion rate optimization strategy & execution
- Experience reporting SEO deliverables within either an agency setting or in-house
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and/or other SEO reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Manage and improve technical SEO elements including XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, site tags, schema markup and more
- Execute on-page SEO efforts including metadata optimizations, keyword research, on-page content reviews, and alt tag creation
- Manage off-site SEO tactics such as reviewing backlink profiles, backlink reclamation, unlinked mentions and more
- Write and/or optimize a variety of content (website content, blog posts, etc.)
- Execute conversion rate optimizations strategies including A/B testing and UX/UI Analysis
- Research and stay up to date on the latest industry trends
- Remote office – can work from anywhere in the world!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness challenges
- Quarterly social events & offsites