Filled / Expired
Academy Sports + Outdoors
February 2, 2022
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Work experience: 5-7 years SEO-specific experience
- Must have data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven decisions and comprehensive analyses of program performance
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well and drive strategies across functional areas.
- Must have solid experience in web analytics (Adobe/Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- MS Excel advanced user
- Experience with SEO Tools (SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and web site coding languages. A thorough understanding of how search engine crawlers and web sites work.
- Ability to work with various types of data to develop and analyze trends and insights
- A requirement of this interview process will be to conduct a detailed assessment of our website (www.academy.com)
- In this role the Senior Manager, SEO will create and implement strategic action plans; manage team members, measure and analyze program results, and iterate on program changes to optimize results
- Will manage cross-functionally between Marketing, IT, Merchandising, Analytics and 3rd party vendors to optimize Academy.com’s SEO investments.
- Set priorities with inputs from a variety of constituents. Clearly articulates those priorities with strong analysis and solid business cases.
- The Senior SEO Manager will also be responsible for leading a team and vendors to accomplish:
- SEO content development
- Link development
- On-page audits and implementations
- Training team members;
- Keyword research, mapping and analysis;
- Identifying new opportunities
- Utilizing performance and web analytics data to prioritize next steps for short- and long-term planning purposes
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
- Required to learn and follow company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned