‘To Continuously Improve the Growth of All Organizations and Humans In The World’
Our P.A.R.T.Y. Values
Combining our values creates the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers strength that KlientBoost is known for. We break the mold of any traditional corporation as we’re able to celebrate, have unfair amounts of fun, and truly be recognized to be the best in the world when it comes to marketing.
(P)ush – We push ourselves by continuously raising the bar.
(A)ccountability – We never point fingers, we look for solutions.
(R)esilience – We know that everything won’t be easy, so we’re prepared to take on the challenges.
(T)ransparency – We’re the most honest people you’ve ever worked with and we want the same from you.
(Y)ou – We put our people first and continuously improve to make your life better.
‘Radiates Energy & Makes People The Best Version of Themselves’
It’s one of the main reasons why people choose to work with us. We put our team first, helping them grow personally and professionally, while making sure they are always set up for success. We’re thankful our team chooses to spend the majority of their week making our company successful and in return we strive to make sure they know how appreciated they are while giving them the flexibility and autonomy they need.
Check it out for yourself ❤️
Here’s what we look for in our SEO experts:
- Some great soft skills – fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- Someone with a strong SEO background who can hit the ground running (3+ years of experience)
- Someone who is an expert in keyword research & keyword mapping
- Someone with experience doing competitor research and link building basics
- Someone who is proficient in WordPress, Shopify and Hubspot
- Someone with experience using Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Someone who can work with a team and has great communication skills
Here’s what our SEO experts do:
- You’ll be working alongside an Account Manager to execute SEO strategies for various books of clients.
- You’ll be building out campaigns from start to finish based on the strategies you recommend to your account manager.
- You’ll become a thought leader on SEO tactics and help grow our SEO team.
Examples of monthly management:
- Performing in depth competitor analysis
- Perform keyword research for clients & map them across their site
- Create and manage content calendars & roadmaps for up to 20 clients across several industries
- Doing competitive analysis, content research, and link building
- Using tools like Asana, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, to grow your clients business
- Upload & optimize content on common blog platforms like WordPress, HubSpot, and Shopify
Don’t forget about the PERKS!
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your salary + bonus opportunities
- 401K (5% match) 💰
- Medical Benefits ❤️ (100% covered Health, Vision & Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO ✈️
- Hellospring.io Financial Planning 💵
- WFH – Hybrid Options 🏡
- Gym memberships 🏋️♀️
- Milestone celebrations – Hello Hawaii 🏝
- Food Truck FriYAYS 🚚
- $1K a year on continuous education 📚
- Health & Fitness challenges – We Are Spartans
- Quarterly Team Bonding
- $1K a year on education 📚
- Tons of room for growth
Still Interested? Awesome!
Here’s what we promise you:
- We want to build something we’re proud of and making good money is a great side effect.
- We value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together.
- We’re a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
- We’re looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn’t do so well last season).
- Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don’t hesitate to mention that).
- So if you’ve made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
Salary 60K-85K depending on experience – open for discussion
*Basic background check required
Okay stop reading – Please apply. 😁