Fusion92 is building the future of marketing through an unparalleled, data-driven approach to solving our clients’ toughest problems. We call ourselves a Marketing Transformation Partner for clients, as through a culture of curiosity, fearlessness, teamwork, and leadership, we turn our expertise toward creating new paths forward where our services and technology together unlock unprecedented growth.
We’re an independent, national enterprise based in Chicago with hubs in Detroit, Austin, and Denver. Fusion92 is committed to a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace that drives a positive impact in our global community.
We are experts across every field and discipline in marketing.
Fusion92 is for those who are obsessed with curiosity and innovation. We unite data scientists, media buyers, copywriters, technologists, developers, consultants, coders, UX/UI specialists, designers, strategists, producers, operations pros, and more to deliver real results and to give answers to the unanswerable.
We launch products, we have patented innovations, we create award-winning ideas — we transform businesses. We are dreamers and doers, and we are ready for you to join us.
Our difference is our people. That’s where you come in.
If you’re curious and looking for a remote-flexible, integrated team where you can fearlessly collaborate and deliver best-in-class work, join us!
Fusion92 is seeking an experienced, driven, and detail-oriented Senior Search Engine Optimization Manager to drive client success for B2B and B2C clients. Clients range from mid-market to enterprise-level. As part of our growing SEO team, the SEO Manager will work with the Director of SEO to manage the SEO team to create and execute on-site, off-site, local, and technical SEO strategies that align with our client’s goals and grow Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Bringing our core values — Curiosity, Fearlessness, Teamwork, and Leadership — to life will be critical to the success of this individual.
Candidates MUST be in one of our four key hubs (Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Michigan)
* While our offices are currently open, daily in-office attendance is not required.
- Learn Fusion92’s SEO processes and combine them with your existing SEO knowledge.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the current state of SEO across these areas: technical SEO, local, on-page/content optimization, inbound-linking & authority development.
- Manage client relationships to create long-term strategic consulting partnerships.
- Identify audiences and develop strategies to align clients with target markets.
- Analyze keyword research, user behavior, and identify target audiences to present SEO growth opportunities that align with client business and marketing goals.
- Prepare and deliver in-depth SEO presentations around competitors, content gaps, and linking opportunities to inform SEO strategies.
- Work with SEO strategists leveraging analytics and keyword research to develop, manage, and evolve quarterly and yearly SEO strategies.
- Execute and Q/A a range of on-site, off-site, and technical SEO to make meaningful improvements to client websites and drive real value for them with tasks including, but not limited to
- Optimizing existing or developing new content
- Performing regular technical SEO audits and providing recommendations to web developers for resolving issues
- Creating 301 redirect maps
- Optimizing metadata and URLs
- Creating schema
- Identifying opportunities for internal linking
- Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance website authority.
- Prepare and deliver SEO performance reports to clients, providing insights and recommendations.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of SEO campaigns, making data-driven decisions to enhance results.
- Collaborate with content creators, developers, and designers to implement SEO best practices.
- BA/BS Required
- 4-7 years of proven SEO experience
- A complete understanding of SEO, search engine algorithms, how SEO works, and how marketers can influence search results via technical improvements to the website’s code, on-page optimizations, and linking strategies.
- The ability to “illustrate SEO success and value” to our clients through reporting on web analytics, rankings, and other metrics that are SEO KPIs.
- Proof of innovation – we hire innovative thinkers. You need a history of innovation to work at Fusion92.
- Experience working with and communicating with clients
- Excellent data and analysis skills, strong in tools like Google Analytics and Excel.
- An understanding of the SEO tools and platforms available in the market such as SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Looker Studio, and Ahrefs
- An understanding of common website platforms like WordPress and Contentful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify complex strategies and topics in a friendly, approachable manner and present complex topics to Clients
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- GA4 Certification
- Management experience is a plus.
The hiring range for this discipline within our industry is $70,000 to $95,000. Where an employee is paid within this range will depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to location, years of experience, education, internal pay structure, and other contributing factors.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.