At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for managing SEO team members to deliver world-class business results for the client
- Accountable for the strategy of clients’ SEO programs and organic business results
- Drive integration of PMG SEO internally at PMG and with clients to improve results and client understanding of the value of the work completed
- Analyze trends across the SEO industry and client vertical to see broader threats and opportunities, incorporating into strategy and communication on an ongoing basis
- Identify growth opportunities on a book of accounts, sell the ideas and their benefits to clients, and work with the team to execute and implement
- Pull advanced reporting weekly/monthly/ad hoc reports for clients
- Communicate strategy and program updates to clients via weekly calls, emails. and in-person meetings
- Develop the overarching SEO strategy for each assigned client and ensuring day-to-day projects drive towards it
- Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met while executing regular management tactics
- Contribute to high impact projects
- Lead team meetings and brainstorms
- Act as a subject matter expert with team and client
- Develop internal relationships within PMG to maximize results and service experience
- Ensure that execution maintains PMG best practices while working to set them across the book of business
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and become a cross-functional advocate across internal teams
- Responsible for project management, process improvement, onboarding, best practice quality assurance across client work along with supporting new and organic business development and thought leadership
- 8+ years of related work experience, plus 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A leader who loves to execute work
- A strong understanding of the business of organic search and how to communicate with audiences from developers to executives about the business
- Strong management and team development skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Logical, organized, and strong at prioritizing
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console, Omniture; certifications are a plus
- Strong working knowledge of common programming languages including HTML and Java
- A passion for the customer
- Experience working with SEO tools like Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, etc.
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work seven years in a row, Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation — which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.