University of Phoenix
The Senior Analyst, SEO develops and implements internet strategies to optimize the Company’s search engine traffic and conversions, using such techniques as title and meta tagging, and monitors and analyzes complex web analytics and metrics to be used to improve the ranking and quality of organic search results. The Senior Analyst, SEO creates reports on analytics that will be presented to senior management and the marketing team to maximize existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase search engine traffic and conversions to the Company’s website through SEO techniques such as title and mega tagging, technical analysis, link building, keyword ranking and overall site architecture and content optimization.
- Monitor and analyze site performance; gather and evaluate tracking metrics to recommend and implement solutions to increase search engine ranking; create and generate reports on complex analytics to present to senior management and marketing team to maximize existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones; research and evaluate new traffic trends and identify new optimization opportunities; assess search outcomes related to sites or advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive business growth through search engine optimization; plan and implement search engine marketing campaigns; administer and execute online promotions; may contribute to the creation and utilization of social media strategies to reach target audiences.
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in coordination with overall goals; help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes; assist in developing and executing communication/content strategies.
- Maintain current knowledge of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments to ensure the Company’s SEO and search engine techniques remain current.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Four (4) years of marketing, analytics or online marketing experience
- Experience with search tools, keyword research, technical analysis and website analytics
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and knowledge of Excel or other data analytics tools
- Proven communication skills to effectively explain and convey metrics to non-analytics stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organization skills