Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
The Salesforce.org Marketing Operations team supports our Nonprofit Cloud and Education Cloud Marketing teams. We are the bridge between cross functional teams including Corporate Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing, and Sales Strategy. The Insights and Analytics function within .Org Marketing Operations delivers actionable insights to internal customer groups to improve Marketing results, speed our marketing planning, and prioritize our marketing roadmap initiatives.
Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Salesforce.org Marketing Operations is seeking a talented SEO Sr. Analyst to join the team.
- Drive organic search engine traffic by contributing to the strategic vision, and owning the development and execution of key SEO programs.
- Perform ongoing detailed keyword research and content briefs for existing content areas as well as net new pages and launches.
- Develop technical strategies to optimize our properties for indexation and to maximize the potential of our online content.
- Identify and spec out projects that will improve our on-page ranking factors utilizing the latest SEO best-practices.
- Develop SEO best practice documentation to educate, train and certify the various cross functional groups on content, on-page optimizations, and off-page optimizations, including web development, social media, editorial, blog, design, and product marketing managers.
- Able to evaluate, assess, measure, and take action on opportunities and gaps, building reports and dashboards to measure impact and performance on top initiatives.
- Ensure we are best-in-class with regards to SEO practices and results on the Salesforce.org website and associated properties, continuing to stay on top of evolving trends in SEO and Google algorithm updates.
- Be an agent of change within the company. Infuse SEO into the DNA of Salesforce. Be an evangelist on the benefits of SEO, and ensure that Salesforce.org is the online leader for SEO best practice, implementation and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing search engine optimization (SEO) programs for large scale International sites.
- 3+ years running content development campaigns to drive SEO results.
- Skill set must include strong Google Sheets and Slides skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement cutting-edge SEO strategies based on the most up-to-date SEO tactics, including link development, inbound marketing, social media and on-page factors.
- Detailed understanding of the current algorithm and ranking signals for Google. International a plus.
- Experience optimizing large enterprise-class websites and working across large multifunctional departments.
- Exceptional analytical skills and functional expertise with measurement and reporting tools (GA360, Google Search Console, and BrightEdge experience preferred).
Phone Number Hidden