Would you like to join an organization that is consistently recognized as a ‘Top Employer to Work For’ across a broad range of categories, such as Culture, Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Social Impact, Volunteerism?
About the role
As a part of the Content Marketing Center of Excellence, the Senior Content Marketer, SEO is responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our content’s search rankings. This role requires a highly motivated, self-starting mindset and work ethic to develop various approaches to effectively produce SEO-driven and highly linkable content to expand Thomson Reuters digital content footprint and brand awareness.
Note: This is a *hybrid role (*mix of working from home and in-office each week) and can be based in either of these Hub office locations: Minneapolis/St. Paul area (Eagan), Dallas/Fort Worth area (Carrollton).
More About the role
In this Sr. Content Marketer, SEO opportunity you will:
- Manage SEO for content created by the Content Marketing Center of Excellence
- Build strategic SEO plans to support short- and long-term content marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Enterprise SEO team to identify new opportunities to grow our organic search presence
- Plan and develop optimized content, including blog posts, infographics, web pages, and other linkable content pieces
- Collaborate with Content Strategy and Content Management teams to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms that meet the needs of both key stakeholders and our customers
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Identify opportunities and recommend actions based on competitors’ content and SEO
- Inspire and evangelize the value of SEO in our content to internal partners across the organization
You could be a fit for Sr. Content Marketer, SEO role if you have:
- 5 to 7 years’ experience writing excellent effective content, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- You’re passionate about your work. Even if the subject matter isn’t your cup of tea, you see value in doing it right, making content that’s worth consuming
- Proficiency in web analytics software (Adobe Analytics) & keyword tools (MozPro, SEM Rush, etc.)
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; two company-wide Mental Health Day’s Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.