DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical background focused on SEO. As an SEO Senior Associate for DraftKings, you will be expected to contribute within a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that will achieve significant growth in site traffic as well as drive impact on our cost per acquisition KPIs. In addition, you will be establishing a solid SEO foundation during the implementation of ongoing SEO best practices and recommendations for optimization, content development, URLs, redirects, site structure, and linking practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SENIOR SEO CONTENT ASSOCIATE:
- Contribute to, share, and report on SEO vision for DraftKings web properties
- Work with creative and development teams to execute on opportunities that improve our visibility on all search engines
- Meet regularly with SEO Manager and cross-functional teams to drive optimizations across properties
- Identify and work to resolve technical and content-related SEO issues
- Run channel execution and optimization daily, including tracking traffic patterns; leading research projects, and leveraging findings to optimize our properties
- Communicate program performance and drive buy-in for SEO vision
- Stay ahead of advances in SEO and act as a subject matter expert
- Develop strategies for implementing page-level recommendations at scale across the DraftKings properties
- Analyze organic search data to glean valuable insights to be used across the business
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2 years of proven SEO experience, executing an enterprise-level SEO Program
- Technical knowledge of organic search algorithms and ranking factors
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Experience with keyword research
- Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns and the broader business
- Experience with SEO tools such as: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, SEMrush, BrightEdge and DeepCrawl
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical SEO issues
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate large volumes of data
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.