How You Will Help Our Clients Mean More
You would work to know our clients’ audiences, understanding their interests, questions and information consumption habits. At the same time, you would develop a deep understanding of our clients’ products and services. You would combine the two to develop content strategies that connect clients with audiences in meaningful ways.
- Analyze organic search trends to uncover insights about what audiences want, conduct in-depth SEO and competitive audits.
- Explore client websites to understand opportunities to optimize content and improve technical SEO performance.
- Conduct keyword research, recommend new content ideas and implement optimizations to existing content.
- Create SEO reports and effectively present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Understand technical SEO and how to implement Schema mark-up, improve page speed and diagnose other technical issues.
- Build paid search campaigns and optimize landing pages, with responsibility for keyword research, campaign structure, and ad and landing page copy.
- Collaborate with the paid media team to analyze performance and make recommendations regarding paid search.
- Collaborate on website sitemap and content planning, contributing to wireframe prioritization, and optimizing titles, descriptions and on-page content for targeted keywords.
- Listen to qualitative interviews with audience members and collaborate with colleagues to map buyers’ journeys and flesh out audience personas that allow the team to connect empathetically with the audience.
- Continuously stay up-to-date with platform changes and trends to keep Meyocks and our clients ahead of the curve.
Skills, Education and Experience Needed for This Role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism, or another related field
- 7+ years in SEO, SEM or content strategy role
- Strong understanding of current SEO and SEM best practices with the ability to analyze data and put together actionable insights
- Extensive experience with Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush or a similar SEO tool. Certification in such a tool preferred.
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Certifications preferred.
- Experience with a data visualization tool like Tableau preferred.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital space.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to effectively stay on top of several projects at once.
- Must be a self-starter: quick learner, intuitive and proactive.
Where You’ll Work
- Candidates local to the Des Moines, Iowa, metro are preferred but Meyocks is open to a well-qualified remote employee as well.
Our Promise to You
Meyocks is a branding and marketing agency that shapes marketplace meaning and behaviors for food, agriculture, health and mentor brands. We help brands that nourish and nurture mean more by making it harder to live without them.
Meyocks gives team members sustained professional opportunities to contribute and grow so that they
feel it would be hard to imagine doing more meaningful work anywhere else. We:
- Enable you to work with clients who nourish and nurture so your work makes a meaningful difference
- Offer you opportunities greater than a single title
- Encourage development of skills to help “future proof” your career
- Promise flexibility and autonomy in getting your work done
- Cultivate a supportive team environment with colleagues who will be your collaborators and, frequently, your friends
We ask that those who join us bring a shared passion to our clients’ purpose, caring deeply about the work and your fellow team members.
Learn more about Meyocks at www.meyocks.com.