Are you an SEO geek who loves to tackle Google ranking challenges?
We are an innovative SEO agency based in California looking for top talents who want to join a highly committed and fast-paced team that strives to help our clients grow.
Have you always wanted to try your hand at executing a strategy of your own? Do you have ideas that you think could work? We value proactive learning by constantly trying out and implementing new experiments. If you’re curious and innovative, then this is the perfect environment for you.
Had a bad experience at work? Don’t worry — we know how to treat top talents right. Gone are the days when you had to commute to the office and be micromanaged by your supervisor. We understand that you’re too independent and skilled for that.
We want you to work at the time and place that’s best for you, which is why we offer a permanent work-from-home setup with flexible hours. On top of that, there are monthly and quarterly opportunities for bonuses based on your goals and performance. We want to reward your innovation and care about your commitment and the results from your output.
If you’re also looking for a leadership role, then this is the perfect opportunity for you — we love talents who take initiative and lead projects. Our culture favors people who can solve problems and scale solutions with other team members.
If all this sounds like a good fit for you, please answer our quiz below and send in your application! We would love to meet you and explore our opportunities together.
Our team is looking for an experienced Technical SEO who:
- Is always on their ‘A-game and an excellent team player
- Is highly accountable and has strong ownership
- Has outstanding SEO foundation, obsessed in keeping client’s site health and SEO scores at the highest level
- Is SEO savvy
- Is naturally curious and loves solving problems
As a supporting member of our Tech SEO team, you will be expected to:
- Perform client website audits and provide recommendations
- Implement recommendations and fixes based on client website audits (IMPORTANT NOTE: You must not be afraid to get your hands dirty)
- Implement structured data or schema codes on clients’ sites
- Monitor clients’ site health scores and page speeds
- Coordinate with the developer on more advanced implementations and fixes
Basic Criteria & Requirements:
- At least three (3) years of Technical SEO experience
- Highly familiar with different website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search
- Console, Hotjar, Clicky
- Knowledge in different Technical SEO Audit tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc
- Understands technical factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page principles and competitive analysis process
- Knowledgeable in WordPress and Shopify
- High-speed home internet of at least five (5) Mbps
Work Arrangement and Schedule:
- Flexible four-hour (4) shift with another four hours being between 9 PM to 1 AM Philippine
- Standard Time (Use www.worldtimebuddy.com for applicants outside the Philippines)
- Usage of Time Doctor for time tracking (non-negotiable)
- Usage of your own laptop or desktop for work
Benefits Upon Regularization:
- Earn in US Dollars
- Permanently work from home
- Paid time off
- Annual increase based on performance
- A-Player incentive every month
- Year-end bonus
- Reimbursement program (i.e. HMO)
We would love to know you better and hope you are as excited about the position as we are about your
We are looking forward to meeting you. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
About Bliss Drive: Bliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agencies with 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook. We specialize in B2B inbound lead generation solutions to help businesses build a predictable revenue system. Our company name is a true reflection of our core values.