RoofClaim.com is an industry leading technology company serving communities in major markets around the U.S. The company focuses primarily on roof repairs on storm-damaged homes through the use of advanced technology.
We are looking for a new teammate to join our marketing department. In addition to building Organic Search strategies for a variety of services and solutions, you will develop, execute, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns on but not limited to roof repairs on storm-damaged homes through the use of advanced technology. You will partner with agencies and internal teams to drive change in order to build foundational search support, increase organic and paid visibility and drive positive business outcomes. In collaboration with internal and external teams, act as an energetic, entrepreneurial voice for key company stakeholders, helping them understand the business impact of changes in the fast-paced search and pay-per-click across all digital channels and verticals. You will serve as a champion for Pay-Per-Click and Search Engine Optimization throughout the company as a whole and use your expertise and communication skills to develop our digital marketing efforts as a whole.
- Oversee accounts on PPC platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement PPC recommendations.
- Oversee the development of Landing Pages
- Work with the marketing team to ensure Google Ads best practices are properly implemented.
- Write and develop campaign ad copy.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for improving a campaign’s performance.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Work collaboratively with a team that includes account managers, SEO analysts, copywriters, web developers and other roles.
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics for your clients with the goal of improving SEO performance against each client’s KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions.
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales leads.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal link and more.
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies.
- Create and/or update clients’ Google Business Profile listings.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build ads, track campaign budgets, and report on conversion-driven performance for user acquisition KPIs (e.g. CPA, ROAS, CPL, etc.), in addition to traffic & engagement metrics
- Identify new opportunities to optimize engagement, promotions, competitions, user-generated content, etc. from social communities and influencers
- Communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities to the account team.
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging best practices in SEO into your work.
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google
- Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, NightWatch, and more
- 4-year degree from an accredited college
- Google Analytics: 4 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 4 years (Required)
- PPC Campaign Management: 4 years (Required)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): 4 years (Required)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Expert knowledge with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and/or Google Keyword Planner
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven PPC experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification required
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels for demand generation, including but not limited to email, web, PPC, SEO, social (paid and owned), and chat.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns across digital advertising channels including paid search paid social, geotargeting, programmatic, display, retargeting, and video
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments