Lighting New York
LightingNewYork.com is one of the fastest growing online retailers in the Lighting Industry and is seeking a detail-oriented Performance Marketing Specialist. Our company culture is team-oriented and fosters a positive environment with friendly people. We work hard to constantly progress, while also valuing the importance of having fun. We take pride in setting ourselves apart from the competition by striving to “WOW” everyone we encounter in our daily business interactions.
We’re seeking someone who can effectively communicate with our leads, prospects, and customers at the right time, in the right way, and with the right message, while maintaining a balance between media cost and revenue. We understand that this requires a data-driven approach and a solid understanding of paid and organic strategies, processes, and best practices to drive qualified ecommerce traffic. As a rapidly growing company, we value an entrepreneurial attitude, a mindset that embraces change, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
Location: Remote ( but we are based in Selinsgrove, PA)
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance data to improve conversion rates, decrease cost per transaction, increase ROAS, grow volume, and achieve company’s business objectives. This includes adding PPC keywords, negative keywords, updating ad copy and assets, and enhancing shopping campaigns.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize ROI for all paid campaigns.
- Set up, manage, and optimize other channels, including but not limited to marketplaces (such as Amazon, eBay, and Houzz), affiliates, and display/CTV media partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-departmental teams on day-to-day and strategic initiatives to continuously improve search engine optimization (SEO) for our sites and properties.
- Utilize Google Analytics to define goals, events, and audiences, and analyze site traffic from relevant channels.
- Proactively provide strategic campaign recommendations.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present performance by generating performance reports on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
- Collaborate effectively in a team, take direction, and demonstrate accuracy and reliability in independent work.
- Stay updated on changes, new features, and best practices in SEM and digital marketing.
- 2 years of experience in managing search and shopping pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google and Microsoft Advertising.
- 2 years of experience in organic search engine optimization (SEO).
- 2 years of experience in ecommerce.
- Google Ads Certified (required)
- Google Analytics Certified (required)
- Microsoft Ads Certified (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets and able to use common functions and features like lookups and pivot tables
- Proficient in using SEO/PPC tools like SpyFu, SEMRush, etc.
- Ability to work hands-on on day-to-day tasks while keeping a strategic perspective in mind.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Inherent curiosity and inclination to delve deeper.
- Diligent and tenacious in completing projects on-time.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with internal teams, team members, and external partners.
NICE TO HAVES (BONUS POINTS GIVEN):
- Experience using feed management tools like ChannelAdvisor, Feedonomics, or DataFeedWatch.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively leveraging generative AI with tangible results.
- Experience in managing affiliate programs.
- Experience in launching influencer campaigns.
- Experience in leveraging PAID social campaigns for ecommerce brands with a strong ROI.
- Experience in setting up and utilizing SuperMetrics to query data from diverse sources.
- Experience in creating comprehensive reports from scratch with the ability to visualize complex data effectively.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4.
- Experience in server-side implementation of Google Tag Manager.
Why You’ll Love Working At Lighting New York:
Join us at Lighting New York and get ready to experience a WOW-worthy workplace! We believe in delivering outstanding service with a touch of adventure, creativity, and a little bit of weirdness. As an LNY team member, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue growth, learning, and personal development. We thrive on open and honest communication, and our positive team with a family-like spirit will make you feel right at home. Work-life balance, flexibility, and fair treatment are fundamental values we uphold for our employees.
Company website: http://www.lightingnewyork.com
How to Apply for this SEO Job
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs