Facet is seeking a motivated and highly experienced Paid Search & SEO Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. As a fast-growing financial services company, we are looking for exceptional talent who can leverage their expertise in paid search and SEO to drive our digital marketing efforts and help us achieve ambitious KPIs.
You will play a crucial role in optimizing our online presence and driving qualified leads to our website. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute effective PPC campaigns and SEO strategies. By analyzing data, conducting keyword research, and monitoring industry trends, you will ensure that our digital marketing efforts are optimized for maximum performance.
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment and make a meaningful impact on the growth of our company. If you are a driven and creative professional who is passionate about using digital marketing to make a difference, this may be the most rewarding job of your life.
- Develop and implement paid search (PPC) campaigns across various platforms, such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Optimize the top of funnel experience from ad, to landing page, to lead capture for all search campaigns.
- Run ongoing split tests within campaigns and on landing pages to drive down CPL and other important KPIs.
- Build landing pages in WordPress with a visual editor like Elementor and running split tests using VWO. This is all conversion rate optimization.
- Nerd out on keyword research, ad copy, and landing page optimization because you know they make or break campaigns.
- You have a gift for short form direct response copywriting because its the core of every ad.
- Monitor performance like a hawk and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Leverage what works in Adwords to dial in SEO keyword targeting and optimization.
- SEM Rush (or similar) helps you monitor performance and identify new opportunities.
- Own on-page SEO optimization and have a strong plan for internal linking and acquiring external backlinks.
- Work with our in-house content specialist plus the assistance of AI to produce weekly content.
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and resolve technical SEO issues, such as broken links, crawl errors, and site speed optimization..
- Push to test new changes in the Adwords platform to discover how bidding, targeting, or new ad formats impact the performance of campaigns.
- 5-8+ years experience managing Paid Search & SEO Efforts
- Proven experience managing 6 and 7 figure budgets in paid search campaigns.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools to monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Hands on experience running split tests on landing pages using tools like VWO.
- Hands on experience building content and landing pages with WordPress and visual editors.
- Hands on experience implementing on-page optimization and using plugins such as Yoast.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with technical SEO aspects, such as XML sitemaps, on-page optimization, robots.txt files, and canonical tags.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- HTML and CSS experience to tweak and optimize design outside of visual editors.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- $100,000-$135,000 annual salary + bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant – Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Flexible PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US