Working Hours: CST or EST (9am – 5pm EST)
- SEO or Digital Marketing Agency
- Utilizing SEO tools
- On-Page SEO
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- SEO Research
- Team Player
- Problems Solver/Solutions-Oriented
Hello, SEO Managers!
My name is Drew and I am the Head of Operations at SearchTides – a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
We are looking for a full-time data-driven Senior SEO Manager specializing in the technical side, including on-page optimization, site architecture, and research/strategy. An expert can take client initiatives and complete them from start to finish with minimal guidance and reliance on others. Someone who craves knowledge is obsessed with SEO and is looking for the opportunity to do bigger/better things, and wants to learn from the best!
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 3+ years of experience as an SEO Manager
- 3+ years of experience working in an SEO or digital marketing agency
- Has experience with competitive keywords (non-local oriented)
- Expertise in Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SemRush, Ahrefs
- Familiarity with on-page tools such as or similar to CORA, Surferseo, or Page Optimizer Pro
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance ad-hoc daily requests with big-picture strategic work
- Great oral and written communication, with the ability to clearly explain SEO concepts
Nice to have:
- Basic programming, java, and PHP knowledge/experience is an asset
- Data science or statistics background is a huge asset (preference over programming/dev)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Implement and assist in the development of SEO strategies that drive growth and ROI
- Leading SEO audits and sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Manage on-page SEO for selected clients
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the SEO industry
- Master the architecture, content taxonomy, and technical constraints of our client websites
- Optimize faceted navigation for E-commerce CMS systems
- Track and analyze technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling, and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement
- Discover and report potential systemic technical problems in indexability, canonicalization, redirects, HTTP errors, etc.
- Company culture is important to us: we put people first!
- You’ll be joining a team of 70+ and growing based across more than 10 countries
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- 10 – 15 paid company holidays per year
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Mental health program
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
- You see the world of SEO as a growing, challenging field that requires pushing the boundaries of top quality to stay successful
- People marvel at your creativity while being impressed with your attention to metrics
- You seek the opportunity to grow within a company and become a business line leader
- You love working remotely and want to work at a company that has been remote for years
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Please send an email with the subject line: On-Site SEO Application [YOUR NAME]
Your email should include your resume, a link to your linkedin profile, a short cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the role and finally, a link to a loom video that answers the following questions:
1. What are the most challenging areas of SEO today and how do you prefer to tackle them?
2. What is your experience working with enterprise level clients?
3. Why do you want to work at SearchTides?
4. What is your salary expectation?
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, Senior Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs