ABOUT THE POSITION
The Manager, Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will lead best in class strategies and flawlessly manage, execute, and optimize Organic Search campaigns from conception through to analytics and optimizations. This role will be responsible for managing specific client accounts inside of the agency’s Organic Search organization and in partnership with our Analytics team.
This role will work with internal cross-departmental teams to evolve the Agency’s management of technical website improvements and data analytics, ensuring the collective success of the agency and our customers.
Client communication is also a key aspect of this role. This individual will need to communicate with various levels of Clients effectively and seamlessly, and translate the Agency’s strategy, objectives, and goals into a language that each Client can understand and passionately endorse.
MANAGER, TECHNICAL, SEO RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize organic traffic growth for clients, ensuring that modern SEO techniques are properly and consistently implemented.
- Performing periodic technical audits on client websites, making short- and long-term SEO strategy recommendations.
- Optimize all technical aspects of client websites for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop and streamline Organic Search processes and needed documentation.
- Consulting with web developers and creative designers to ensure necessary technical architecture is in place.
- Experience working on local SEO strategies for multi-location businesses, including both service area businesses and brick and mortar stores.
- Have a working knowledge of online channels beyond Organic Search.
- Understand the relationship between Organic Search and other Traditional and Digital Media channels and work cross departmentally with these teams to extract insights that will drive incremental Organic Search leads.
- Report and interpret data into meaningful analysis.
- Assist in the development of Technical Search and Analytics strategies in New Business development/pitches.
- Validate data integrity in Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Fulfill client monthly dashboards & quarterly reports.
- Fulfill one-off analysis and reporting.
- Stay up to date with industry changes and SERP trends, leading monthly brainstorm sessions to help introduce innovative tactics that align with a client’s long term strategic vision.
- Knowledge of Organic Search software, including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Moz.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of work experience in Search and Analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, response codes, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.)
- Strong experience working with and leading an integrated agency team.
- Well-honed communication skills across both the internal teams and C-level Clients/audiences.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a Client-centric environment.
- Extensive experience monitoring, analyzing, optimizing, and communicating campaign results.
- Competency in the Google Suite of Products (ie: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize).
- Experience working with financial data and budgets.
- Experience with WordPress or Kentico a plus.
- Microsoft Office applications, including well practiced Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills; above average Excel skills are required for this position.
- 100% of employee medical paid by the company
- 50% of employee dental paid by the company
- Supplemental Healthcare
- 401k Employer Match (100% match up to 6% of salary)
- 6 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Employee Referral Program
Imaginuity is the integrated agency that is reimagining marketing for the connected age. The agency’s proprietary customer data platform, AdScience®, collects, manages, analyzes and activates data to drive efficient conversion across the customer journey. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Imaginuity provides integrated marketing services including brand experience, advertising, traditional and digital media planning and buying, paid and organic search, social media, web development, UX, AI, data analytics and database marketing services. More information is available at www.imaginuity.com.