* This is a fully remote position with team members across the country. If local to Richmond, this is a hybrid position *
Who We Are
Were a growing digital marketing agency championing creative, customized, and measurable client strategies. True to our core value to be awesome in work and life, Workshop Digital offers a flexible, hybrid work environment for Richmonders, along with remote opportunities for team members across the country.
Ethical, Accountable, Transparent – its part of who we are.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. As a Lead SEO Analyst, you will manage medium-complexity accounts, and support high-complexity accounts through careful research, strategy, execution, and analysis. Your data-backed contextual insights and subject-matter expertise guide clients business decisions, helping them achieve and exceed their goals. You are the expert in your field, and you help push the team and company forward.
We need a hungry, tenacious SEO professional to manage large and complex clients. We need someone who can effectively communicate and successfully implement custom SEO strategies to our clients. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry rife with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, Bring it on!.
- 7+ years of experience executing hands-on SEO work for high complexity clients
- Demonstrated ability handling complex and challenging clients with respect to:
- Prioritizing workload with minimal support
- Building strong relationships
- Creating insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies and reports with minimal support
- Presenting data and insights in a way that is logical, clear, and actionable with minimal support
- Creating effective meeting agendas and leading client meetings with minimal support
- Delivering core training
- Logging assigned client hours worked
- Meeting deadlines
- Advanced and courteous written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical capabilities; rarely needs support for advanced analysis and insights
- Occasionally provides training to other team members
- Sometimes identifies and implements initiatives that push the team and the company forward
- Advanced level skills in MS Office Suite and Google Suite, particularly in Excel and Google Sheets
What Youll Do
- Develop strategies and tactics that support client goals and drive strong organic marketing performance
- Build and maintain strong, deep client relationships with day-to-day contacts and senior stakeholders to ensure high client retention and growth
- Troubleshoot minor to complicated client issues
- Implement and test new capabilities to enable client growth
- Support Team Leads in the training of new team members
- Provide support and contribute to client services deliverables during the business development process for upsells and new business
Workshop Digital is a (just announced!) Inc. Best Workplaces 2023 award winner where we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (with two in-person team events in January and July)
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time per quarter
- Profit sharing
- 401k with 3% non-elective contributions
- A comprehensive health and wellness benefits package including 3 medical plans (with dental and vision insurance)
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and parental leave
4 Day Work Week (4DWW) Trial
We are conducting a 6-month trial period of a four-day work week (it began on January 1 and runs through June 30, 2024). While our goal is to continue with the 4DWW, Workshop Digital is monitoring key performance indicators and will make a final decision closer to the trials end.
- 8 days (2 weeks) paid personal/vacation time during the first year of employment
- 12 days (3 weeks) paid personal/vacation time following the first year of employment
- 5 days paid Sick Time Off
- Holidays are Juneteenth, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and your birthday
Non-Trial Time Off Policy (on hold during January-July trial period):
- Flexible PTO – our employees are encouraged to take 20+ days per year
- Expected salary range $90,000 – $100,000 annually
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement
As an equity affirming company, Workshop Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.