Full Job Description
The Media center of excellence team is looking for an Executive Director to be the Head of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This person will manage a growing team of SEO professionals and content creators, who support all JPMC organic search programs to deliver positive business results. This candidate should be confident in presenting to executive stakeholders at the LOBs, such as Consumer Bank, Credit Cards and Auto, and be able to clearly communicate strategy, performance, and innovative growth opportunities. An ideal candidate would be a proven team leader and thought starter, with a passion for digital marketing who is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a growing team of 10+ SEO and content creator professionals
- Primary relationship manager with external agencies, partners, and platforms to plan out projects
- Develop, execute, and present SEO strategies, with a strong focus on scaling content, to executive leadership to drive the organic search program forward
- Manage publication process of search optimized content, identify new content opportunities, and measure content performance
- Define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and produce quantitative reporting and qualitative insights for executive stakeholders to track key results
- Evaluate and improve current SEO processes and opportunities and manage project workflows across multiple LOBs
- Create POVs, best-practices and assist in developing key process documentation
- Stay current with industry trends to best position JPMC to benefit from a constantly changing organic landscape
- 12+ years of relevant SEO experience (publisher or agency experience preferred)
- 8+ years of managing and growing diverse teams
- Creation of executive C-Suite level presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Managing a large-scale editorial process and deep understanding of content management
- Technical SEO expertise as it relates to content rendering and serving
- Experience with performance analysis, especially within Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and eagerness to work as member of a team
- Experience with SEO software (BrightEdge, Botify, Conductor, etc.)
- Experience in web publication and CMS, especially within Contently
- Knowledge across JS, CSS, HTML, and familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a bonus
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans