We prefer someone who can work at one of our offices in Chicago or Dallas, but we will consider a remote position (USA only) if you’re a qualified applicant.
Our ideal SEO Consultant is a passionate digital marketer who is task-oriented and loves working with clients to execute Local SEO and get awesome results. We prefer candidates with at least two years of experience in SEO, and require a minimum of one year of experience.
SearchLab is a boutique agency – instead of teams of subject matter experts who only do one thing over and over again, each consultant handles every aspect for each of the select group of clients he or she works with.
- Timely completion of tasks designed to improve SEO performance
- Implement strategies to increase site traffic through SEO best practices
- Perform campaign set up, keyword research, competitor research, and identify a road map for improvement
- Provide SEO analysis, recommendations, and strategy during monthly reporting calls
- Provide SEO analysis for website and site structure
- Build local inbound links to each client’s website
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results in order to communicate any issues to your team lead
- Communicate and work effectively within a team structure
- Firm understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience in link-building
- Proficient in keyword research and competitive analysis
- Ability to effectively multi-task and hit deadlines
- Capable of working as part of a team
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Strong consideration for candidates with Local SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with 2 or more years of SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with experience using the following tools: Google Data Studio, STAT Analytics, Places Scout.