Fractl is seeking a freelance SEO writer to join our editorial team and enrich our clients’ sites with authoritative articles, guides, and marketing copy.
The SEO writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, drafting optimized copy intended to rank within the search results, providing accompanying assets when required, and proofreading/editing articles before publication. Detailed outlines will be provided to the SEO writer.
This job requires some SEO experience but mostly looks for writers with experience working with a marketer’s eye. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have a strong attention to detail, we’d like to chat with you. Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients’ audiences, attract new customers, and boost brand authority.
- Familiarity with content writing for the purpose of marketing
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Experience with Clearscope (strongly recommended)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strict adherence to client editorial guidelines during the drafting process
- Understanding of what makes content “rankable”
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team while also working independently
- Ability to work in a team environment; exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; and support everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply for this SEO Job
SEO Content Jobs