Do you want to work for a fast-growing company offering excellent pay and an opportunity to grow your career working with some massive clients? If yes, continue reading.
We’ve been in the SEO industry since before it was called SEO, specializing in Saas SEO that is fuelled by a combination of human expertise, data analysis and automation. Our skills lie in the strategic use of content, SEO, large-scale outreach and link building to get our clients organic results that match paid performance channels.
- Flexible working hours
- Take on as much work as you can handle
- Enjoy the flexibility of picking what days you work
- Learn from an experienced team of editors and digital marketing specialists
- You will move up pay brackets quickly if your work is of a high standard
All our freelance writers work entirely remotely, allowing you to log in from anywhere and enjoy a flexible working arrangement that suits you.
Content crafted by our writers is published on some of the most respected websites in the tech and SaaS niches. These include TechCrunch, BigCommerce, and many moreoffering you the chance to get content published that earns a ton of clicks and is exposed to thousands of eyes.
- Writing content for the web
- Copywriting and blogging
- Crafting persuasive sales copy
- Working to a brief to create high-quality content
Being comfortable writing about technical topics related to ecommerce and SaaS is a bonus. However, you will work with a team of experienced editors, who will be able to offer support and advice. However, to be a success in this role, you will need:
- Excellent written skills, including impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great time management skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Be able to take direction
- Strong research skills
- Familiarity with SEO (ideally)
The first stage of the application process for this role involves two tests:
- Test one is a short punctuation and grammar test.
- Test two requires you to produce a 600-word test article called 5 Ways To Improve The Omnichannel Customer Experience. Please note we will not publish or use this test article in any way.
Note: We receive a high volume of applicants, which means we cannot provide personalised feedback.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all different backgrounds. In order for us to be able to give you the best interview experience possible, please let us know in advance if you require any reasonable adjustments to the application or interview process and we will gladly see how we can accommodate them.