It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
It’s an exciting time at 6sense as we continue our rapid growth and scale of our Revenue AI platform. We are looking for an experienced Search Engine Optimization leader to join the growth marketing team to build a world-class SEO function that will accelerate growth and brand awareness.
- Build the SEO strategy for 6sense, including technical optimizations, programs, content strategy, and measurement.
- Recruit a world-class team of SEO and CRO professionals.
- Monitor and analyze SEO channel performance and maintain reporting on overall performance, traffic, conversion, and keyword rankings.
- Continually conduct keyword research to uncover new opportunities based on market trends and the evolution of the 6sense platform.
- Perform content audits to advise content creators on what content to create and when and provide insights updates to old content and when to consolidate or remove content.
- Execute continuous on-page SEO audits, identify improvement areas, and partner with content and digital marketing to make those improvements a reality.
- Be the SEO expert for the company, continually monitoring traffic and impacts of algorithm changes, market dynamics, etc.
- Work closely with product marketing, digital, content, and more to enable all teams with SEO knowledge and best practices, helping to amplify SEO efforts further.
- Inspire and motivate the team and create an environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
- 7+ years of experience in SEO, B2B SaaS organizations highly preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience
- A strong track record of building successful SEO programs from the ground up
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of SEO, including technical, content development, link-building, keyword research, programmatic SEO, and more
- Familiarity with SEO tools and platforms such as SEMRush, Hrefs, Content Harmony, and Screaming Frog – with a desire to drive the implementation of the right tools at 6sense
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and build something new
- A data geek with an ability to extract actionable insights from multiple data sources
- A desire to move the need and be a part of something big! #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you’re entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]