uSERP is a performance-driven SEO firm serving venture-backed software and tech-enabled companies like monday.com, Robinhood, ActiveCampaign, and 100s more.
We’re a diverse team of SEO experts spanning the globe, with a home-base in the United States. We’re a team of 40+ fully remote members doing amazing projects with industry-transforming clients, publicly traded companies, and technological unicorns.
Sound fun? Come join us.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will bring extensive, real-world knowledge of holistic SEO. That means technical, content, and link building. You’ll work closely with other team members, and on direct client work — the majority of your role is directing, guiding, and leading SEO strategy for our clients, many of which are billion-dollar, publicly traded companies.
Do you read about SEO daily? Do you keep up with best practices?
Then you’d be a great fit for our company culture, and vision we’ve set: become the best SaaS SEO agency.
Our mission is serious, and runs deep within the company culture: we are all building towards something meaningful. If it sounds cheesy, lame, or “”over the top”” — this isn’t the right fit for you.
Job Description — Stuff you’d do
- Develop comprehensive SEO strategy for client portfolio from technical to content strategy to link building
- Explain, communicate, and guide clients on SEO strategy (via meetings)
- Review and refine audits, KPI reports, and more to present to clients
- Teach, educate, and develop SEO specialists to deliver better results for clients
- While developing the SEO team, they maintain a high level of client retention, client account growth, and profitability
- Analyzing situations, solving problems, and taking appropriate course of action
- Developing and implementing a strategic vision for the SEO team and communicating that vision to team members
- Maintain standards of performance and ensure successful SOW execution across an evolving and expanding set of SEO services
- Lead, manage and grow the SEO team with a focus on timely, efficient, and accurate SOW fulfillment as well as ongoing retention
- Provide Quality Assurance and continually improve client deliverable, internal setup, management, and reporting processes/procedures
- Conduct team trainings including advanced topics to help develop team expertise
- •5+ years managing an SEO team including analysts and managers of analysts
- 5+ years experience executing hands-on SEO work for high complexity clients
- Proven track record of:
- Designing and delivering SEO plans and strategies
- Building strong internal and external relationships in an ever-changing environment
- Deep understanding and working experience of technical SEO, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, local SEO, content development, conversion rate optimization, and analytics
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels, for example, paid search, digital PR, web development, and social media, among others
- Advanced- to Expert-level skills in MS Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Advanced analytical skills; capable of drawing insights from raw information and data acquired through field research
- Exceptional and courteous written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Communicates independently and effectively with various audiences both internal and external
What Our Team Values
We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
On the flip side, that means we don’t micromanage you, track your time, and make you punch in and out. We aren’t interested in babysitting you. We’re interesting in fostering your success and the success of the team.
We believe in giving people tasks and getting out of their way.
- Teamwork: we’re fully remote and thrive on being a cohesive team that communicates and helps each other succeed.
- Transparency: tell things how they are. We want unimpeachable character.
- Commitment: to your team, your clients, the company, and most importantly: yourself and continual growth.
- Bias towards action: startups thrive on action. Theory can only get you so far. If you prefer taking action and getting it done, you’ll fit in well here.
- Desire to win: we aren’t here to just exist as a random SEO agency. We are here to become the best in this space. New challenges and fast growth should be music to your ears.
Want to be a part of our accelerated growth, working with billion dollar brands to scale their organic rankings? We want you on the team 😃
- 6+ years SEO experience
- Holistic SEO Knowledge (technical, on-page, content, link building, digital PR)
- Ability to explain that knowledge to others
- Confident + deep knowledge on subject matter
- You will be talking to CMOs and VPs at publicly traded companies.
- If you can’t have a real conversation and explain the details to people in real time, this isn’t the position for you
- Must be comfortable with Zoom / video calls
How to Apply for this SEO Job
Senior Level SEO Jobs, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Director Jobs