Filled / Expired
$90,000 - $130,000
January 30, 2022
The Director of SEO is responsible for organic traffic and revenue in prioritized regions including the United States, Canada, Europe & Latin America.
- Develops SEO tactics to drive domestic & international growth.
- Establishes & monitors SEO metrics to ensure tactics are working.
- Manages content localization efforts to optimize conversion and traffic.
- Monitors competitors & takes appropriate actions to outperform them.
- Evaluates keywords and executes tactics to rank well for them.
- Researches and borrows from competitive tactics to outperform them.
- Balances SEO with conversion & branding objectives.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.